There are many places from which you can buy architectural stone elements. But, if you do a little research you will soon see that all of the places are not created equal. In fact, many do not sell quality stone or custom design their architectural elements. Additionally, many of these sellers are simply that – sellers of stone. That is all they do. They do not visit your site to help you design, layout, and custom-create your stone elements. They do not help you with the logistics for delivery and installation of your architectural stone creations. At Architectural Stone Elements, we are there for you at every step of the process to ensure complete satisfaction with your custom designs. Below is a step-by-step guide for choosing and installing your custom stone architectural elements with Architectural Stone Elements.
A Step-By-Step Guide for Choosing & Installing Custom Stone Architectural Elements
- Site Visit or Architectural Software Integration of Designs
- Depending on what stage of construction your home is in, we can either walk through the site with you to help determine how to best integrate custom stone elements or our on-staff draftsman can integrate custom architectural elements with your construction plans in architectural software. This helps you see how and where custom stone elements will be used to elevate the architectural aesthetic of your home.
- Selection of Stone Elements
- There are a variety of stone types from which to choose and we will help walk you through the selection of your stone elements. Our staff has visited many quarries and knows how to choose only the finest quality stone for your custom architectural stone project.
- Stone Fabrication
- A machine will not be executing the detailed designs of your custom stone elements when you work with Architectural Stone Elements. Our artisans will design every sculptural detail of your custom stone elements and will hand carve your stone for the finest quality custom craftsmanship.
- Delivery and Installation
- Our clients never have to worry that they will be left to wonder how to get their stone elements safely delivered or what to do with them once they have been delivered. We will arrange safe delivery of your architectural stone elements, as well as safe, high-quality installation to ensure your architectural stone elements look their best. Custom architectural stone should be treated carefully and installed correctly for both safety and protection of your investment.